Follow iolss okk??....Follow uollss back later....

Mar 23, 2010

Bad sem ever....

Arrghh...tensionnyer ak sem nih...ngan xtaw papenyer...sume subj killer...my whole sem going to da end soon..tp i dunno nothing..almost a month approaching final xam..hurmmm...we havng few new lecturers..i can't accept their way of teaching act...so stressful..recently,i olwez been asked by 'him' many2 tym..arggh..dhla ak niey kuat berangan..da problem is,he aimed me..nobody else has been asking...only me n me...n me...dunno whether he like me(hahahaha....)..but 4 sure..ak rimasssssss......n da most annoying me is...he only look at me to explain sumthing bout his lecture..mybe i'm dat stupid o dat lecture room only have me n him??i really can't adapt wif dis new way of teaching..i really don't..luckily,there only have 3 o 4 weeks left..so i hope,dis a laz tym 2 c them..pape ponk,dis is student's life..whether i like it o not..i must like..compulsory..i hope 4 better environment in da next sem...amin...............