Follow iolss okk??....Follow uollss back later....

Aug 10, 2009

Halluuu...

Salam...hai guys..OMG!!how 2 cope wif stress??there's a lot of thing i gonna do this sem..n there still probs that haunted my mind..i'm juz trying 2 cool everything down..help me pliz..huhu...i miz y'll so much..but,waiting 4 2 months..will killing me softly..Erm..i would like 2 congratulate 2 my bez fren ever,danny which has found his true lurve..sorry 'den' 4 not fulfilling my promise 2 u..Being a bridesmaid is juz a dream...u know y rite?? n tq 4 ur understanding..btw,i olwez pray 4 ur happiness..guys,i will recovering my probs asap..i promise 2 y'll..i dunno how 2 say..but,i really such a lucky person which have y'll as my frenz...But,1 thing 4 sure..N will be back soon...hang out wif y'll..1 more thing..my 'abah' say tq 4 ol da wishes n gifts..kla..c u guys soon..mmuax...

0 comments: