Follow iolss okk??....Follow uollss back later....

Oct 22, 2009

confused...

Sejak 2 menjak niey..i'm being so tempered..riso gak...ol my fren had detect it n ask me bout dat..im gonna stress here dat im not dis type of person..mybe coz of lot of works n probs dat haunted my mind..honestly,y'll make me so comfortable wif...hurmmm..continuing my story,last nite i'm feeling so calm 2 get talking to him...it juz like a dream coz bout 1/2 year we break up..but,4 sure dat there's nothing heart feeling left coz i juz love sum1 4eva now...n it's u..????ngeee...but,dat moment inspired me 2 get back 2 normal..wat i mean here is..da real me..believe it o not,im recovering 4 my 'pain' n Insya Allah it will totally recovered soon..4 u guys,i will update our private's blog soon..4 time being,im juz focus on dis blog..coz i spent a lot more tym at USM..of coz i got a lot of thing 2 tell..huhu..y'll know wat??im notice dat my english become worse..i not even talk a word here..dunno...erm..kla..let's stop here...i got test 2moro..last 1 b4 final..OMG..c y'll dis saturday nite..daa...