Follow iolss okk??....Follow uollss back later....

Mar 14, 2010

I hate myself...

It's hurt when ur trying 2 be different people..i think dat's bad enough 2 hurt the others 2..ur are not wat ur suppose 2 be..wat i am talking bout??ngee...act nothing..but,im going 2 story 2 u bout one friend of mine..with different word,me myself...haha..mybe im quite naughty and 'cheeky' like sum1 olwez love 2 say it to me(kojaqqq....)..but,when it comes 2 my principles,it will be very2222 siyes(opppsss...serious)...u ol must be thinking wat i'm trying to stick act rite??i dunno how 2 xplain but dis friend(me)of u ol has got sumthing 2 repair on her brain..hahaha....i mish ol my frenzz...i need 2 c u guys...pelizzz go back dis week..pelizzzz2..continuing my story(perlu ke???)...i can't waiting 2 work..there still got bout 1 year remaining 4 my studies..waaa...wan't to hold,use n smell my own money....gagaaga...huhu..it's ok syiera..my life principe:wateva u are,be olwez stick with dignity...n 4 me 'dignity' is bout grab ur study as high as u can...really..my aim rite now is 2 getting DR title..but it's quite a long tym..almost 7 years..hurmmm...chaiyok2...talking bout love..i do love sum1 very2 much rite now..it is really comes from my heart n iam very sure wif dat(hyperbola)..but,he is da 1 dat i must not even thinking 2 love 2..but,wat i must do??it's bout feeling dear...my frenz's advice..get rid of ur 'madu2'..n im doing dat...ngee..i think my story getting more boring n boring...so i have 2 stop here b4 u ol also become crazy like me..ngeee..lapa...mau mkn....forgetting bout 'diet' dis weekend(ley plak cm2???....).....bubye guys...